There’s no denying how great a house looks after pressure washing it, but many homeowners hesitate to do it because of the cost.
Are the benefits of pressure washing worth the price? Absolutely.
The Benefits of Pressure Washing
Pressure washing is highly beneficial to your house. It won’t just make it look pretty; it will increase the value of your home and ensure that it lasts longer.
Here are the most significant benefits of regularly pressure washing your home:
- Improve curb appeal by removing stains and dirt from your home
- Maintain your home by keeping grime build-up to a minimum and identifying minor repairs needed before they get bigger
- Keep mold and mildew away from your family
- Knock away moss and vines from your roof to prevent damaging the shingles
- Clean out gutters and remove clogs
- Improve the natural lighting in your home with crystal-clear windows
- Remove slippery grime from your steps and porch to prevent falls
- Prepare your home’s surfaces for repainting, including siding, decks, and railings
The Price of Pressure Washing
How much can you expect to pay for pressure washing? The price varies by location and company, but the average cost is around $350. The exact cost will depend on the following:
- The square footage of your home
- Your location
- The type of siding on your house
- How well you’ve maintained your home
- The time of year
- The number of stories
Generally, homeowners can expect to pay between $130 and $650 to have their home power washed.
Pressure Washing IS Worth the Price
Like most investments on your home, pressure washing might cost a bit upfront, but it will increase the value and, most importantly, the home’s safety, something you can not put a price on.
Compared to other investments, the cost versus the benefit of pressure washing your home is that the benefits far outway the cost making it well worth the price.
Contact the professionals and Wash-N-It in Napa, California, if you want to improve your home’s value, appearance, and safety. We’d be happy to give you a quote based on your location and home.